Sunday, February 06, 2011

Recent Life

Here are some recent life happenings.

This is Keith playing guitar the other night, reclined on our couch. He was tired, but the music was still beautiful.



This is Keith playing guitar the other night, reclined on our couch, through a chip hole. I was tired, hence the photo-through-a-chip-hole shot.



This is my favourite view in our home. When we're on the couch watching TV, I'm really looking at our dining room. I love it.


Our home makes me happy. I love being here.







These are the bunny Lai See's I got for the kiddies in our lives. I handed them out at church this morning, it was really fun.



This is our new plant Boo. He's a bamboo money tree. Forget the "luck" attached to it and the year of the Rabbit tag it came with, he's just plain handsome! He'll get along well with Craig, Lily, Pom, Vera and Spidey.



These are some really cute postcards I got today from Deadweight. Can't wait to send them out!




These are some really cool vintage stamps I got from Send More Mail. She had them displayed in the cutest little suitcase! Her pics of them are way better. Here's a little blurb and pics about the show.


No comments: