During the day we got together with the Fam to celebrate Joey's 5th Birthday. Happy Birthday little guy! He's growing up to be a real sweetheart and a funny kid. All the pics are on my Mom's camera, I wish I had one of his all-blue outfit today! Maple Leaf T shirt, blue pants and a Marlie's toque. Adorable.
We then headed to the Ting's after for a get together dinner and a surprise birthday thing for Warren. We ended with a game of N-Tropy. Always a great game! As expected, it was really fun to play wish Asians. They do the best "ohhhhhhhhh!" sound and most often. I love it.
 |
| Warren and Carol spoiled us with some homemade spring rolls that we at in lettuce wraps. Delicious! |
 |
| Surprise! Happy Birthday Warren! |
 |
| Carol had candles made that spelled his name - cute! |
 |
| Near the beginning of N-Tropy. |
 |
| The middle-ish of the game. |
 |
| Warren making his move! |
 |
| The end of the game. I lost! But had a lot of fun. I made 3 sticks fall. Boo! |
A great Saturday all in all. I love the weekends. Because Keith and I get to hang out 24-7. Love it. And we always get to see friends and family on the weekend. Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment