My cousin Sara is visiting us from Switzerland. She's my mom's, cousin's daughter. We love having visitors and so happy she could stay in our home for 2 days. We explored Toronto on Wednesday and Thursday. I truly loved touring the city I live in.
![]() |
| Scarborough Bluffs |
![]() |
| Woodbine Beaches |
![]() |
| Woodbine Beaches |
![]() |
| Dundas Square |
![]() |
| Eaton Centre |
![]() |
| Old City Hall |
![]() |
| Nathan Phillips Square |
![]() |
| City Hall |
![]() |
| Nathan Philips Square View |
![]() |
| AGO |
![]() |
| AGO |
![]() |
| AGO |
![]() |
| French Cafe...and Chinese Letters |
![]() |
| Ali Baba's - Great falafel sandwiches |
![]() |
| Ali Baba's |
![]() |
| To the CN Tower |
![]() |
| Porter Airport |
![]() |
| View of T.O |
![]() |
| View of T.O |
![]() |
| Glass floor |
![]() |
| Bottom view of CN Tower after the adventure |
![]() |
| Inukshuk |
![]() |
| Woodpecker statue? I don't know, but I loved it and have never seen it before. |
![]() |
| Woodpecker statue |
![]() |
| The Path |
![]() |
| I loved this ad made out of car parts. |



























No comments:
Post a Comment